What we ask of our guests
If you show any Covid-19 symptoms before your arrival, then we ask you to cancel your trip. We will waive any cancellation charges.
During your stay please sanitise your hands on entering the building, and when you use any of the shared facilities such as the guest fridge, coffee machine and honesty bar.
All shared areas remain available for use, however we ask guests to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
If you develop symptoms during your stay, please inform us immediately and arrange to be tested.
Changes we have made to make your stay safe
- On check-in, please excuse us if we don’t shake your hands. We will continue to help guests with your luggage, we will wear disposable gloves to do this.
- For everyone’s safety, we have implemented extra cleaning of common areas such as handrails, door handles and switches.
- We may need to agree a specific time for your breakfast so that we can maintain the social distancing guidelines in the dining room.
- At breakfast, we have temporarily withdrawn the self-service buffet table of juices, cereals, yogurts and bread. All of these items are still available and will be served to you at your table.
- If you order one of our Northumbrian Platters during your stay, we will serve this to you in the dining room rather than your bedroom.
- On check-out, if we don’t hold a pre-authorised payment card for you, then we will send you a payment link the evening before your planned departure.
We will adapt and improve our process as we learn what works well and not so well and from the feedback we receive from you, our valued guests.
Thank you for your cooperation.