We are very proud of the standard of food we prepare for our customers. We believe that a delicious breakfast starts with the gathering of the high quality, local ingredients and we are proud to support the Produced in Northumberland accredited scheme.
We have a simple but varied menu which we find caters to most tastes, however, if you have any special dietary requests or want something off-menu we are happy to oblige – just let us know.
- Fresh Fruit Salad: a selection of fresh available fruits
- Yoghurt: organic natural and fruit yoghurt
- Cereals: a choice of cereal, museli and porridge
- Toast, croissants and preserves: wholemeal or white toast, warm croissants served with butter or low fat spread and a variety of preserves and local Chain Bridge honey
- Cooked Northumbrian Breakfast: any or all of the following :local free-range eggs, pork sausage, dry-cured bacon, haggis, tomatoes and mushrooms
- Craster Kippers (must be pre-ordered): served with poached or scrambled eggs and Northumbrian Stottie bread
- Homemade three-fish fishcakes: served with a choice of tomatoes or poached eggs
- Local naturally smoked Haddock (must be pre-ordered): served with poached eggs and Northumbrian Stottie bread
- Hot toasted muffins: served with scrambled eggs and crispy parma ham
- Potato Cakes: With any of the items from the Northumbrian breakfast